INTRAQUOTES TERMS OF SERVICE
The terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using the IntraQuotes’ Website, products, and services mentioned on the website. While you are accessing our website, we assume that you have accepted all the terms and conditions. Kindly refrain from using IntraQuotes’s website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions mentioned on this page.
IntraQuotes (hereinafter ‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ or ‘Ourselves’) is business incorporated on the 3rd of December 2018 in the Republic of India under Kolkata Municipality (KMC) Act 1980, with registration number 482013140, is authorized and regulated by the Government of India. The business operates through the website intraquotes.com (hereinafter “the Website”).
2. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE:
2.1 By completing the rebate signup process and registering to IntraQuotes or subscribing or buying IntraQuotes products via mql5.com, you agree to be bound to the following terms of service with us.
2.2 Please go through the following carefully, as it sets forth your rights and obligations to the services that we provide to you. In case you do not agree with any of the following statements, we will not be liable to provide any kind of services since that would be illegal.
2.3 The Services are available to and may only be used by individuals or companies who can set legally binding contracts under the laws applicable to their respective resident country.
2.4 Without limiting the foregoing, our Services and/or the use of our electronic system(s) and/or website are not available to any person who:
a) Is under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age(“Minors”) in their jurisdiction;
b) Is not of legal competence or sound mind;
c) A previously suspended or terminated rebate user or client;
d) A client who already has a rebate account;
2.5 Without derogating from the above, IntraQuotes reserves the right, acting reasonably, to suspend and/or refuse and/or terminate the access to and use our service(s) and/or an electronic system(s) and/or website to anyone in our sole and absolute discretion.
3. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS:
3.1. Unless intimated to the contrary, the Terms stated below shall have the following interpretations and may be utilized in the singular or plural as appropriate.
3.2. The Terms of services, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements applies to the followings:
b. “Rebate user”
c. “Rebate member”
d. “Rebate account holder”
e. “Cashback user”
f. “Cashback member”
g. “You” h. “Your”
All these refer to ‘you’, the person accessing this website and accepting our terms and conditions.
“Active trading account” – A real trading account from our partner broker where the client trades or completes any trade transactions in the last 30 days.
“Affiliate” a rebate – We affiliate with a user who promotes our rebate services.
“Associated account” – The client’s real trading account attached to the broker wallet for all rebate transfers with the partner broker.
“Broker wallet” – A preset wallet provided by IntraQuotes on the website with a partner broker where all the rebate earned by that partner broker will be stored.
“Client”, “member”, “rebate user”, “rebate member”, “rebate account holder”, “cashback user”, “cashback member” refers to the user who has registered to the website and has opened a rebate account.
“Declined trading account” – A real or demo trading account with our partner broker which is declined by us; hence not eligible to earn any rebate or rewards.
“Existing account” – A client existing real trading account with our partner broker which is not registered with our referral link or not pointed to us as an introducing broker.
“IB” – Introducing broker, person, or business who introduces a brokerage service to a client.
“Inactive Account” – If the client did not login to his or her rebate account for more than 180 days or did not have any active trading account, such account will be classified as an inactive account.
“Partner broker” or “partner forex broker” – The brokerage company with whom we are partnered with as commission agent, introducing broker or affiliate.
“Product”– Indicator or program developed by us and sold via mql5.com.
“Rebate” – A payback for trading with our partner forex brokers based on the client’s trading volume and agreed rebate rate by the client.
“Rebate account” – A personalized rebate account that the Client holds with the IntraQuotes, designated with a unique account number and used for accessing rebate with the IntraQuotes;
“Rebate rate” – A rate of rebate per round standard lot on EURUSD (Eurodollar).
“Rebate transfer” – Transferring client’s rebate on the client’s wish to his/her associated trading account with a partner broker.
“Referral” – A rebate user who is referred by the affiliate.
“Referral Commission” – Earning a commission from referrals trading activity by the rebate user.
“Round-lot” – A completely closed position. This does not include a fully hedged position where a client may be long and short of the same market.
“Scratch card”– A digital card that probably holds a cash reward within the reward limit and expiry time limit.
It is allotted randomly to the rebate user based on their rebate earning upon meeting certain conditions.
Scratch cards may or may not hold any cash reward.
“Suspended trading account” – A real or demo trading account with our partner broker which is suspended by IntraQuotes; hence not eligible to earn any rebate, rewards.
All the rebate, referral commission, reward, earned scratch cards will be suspended and reset to zero.
“Terminated account” – A completely closed or terminated rebate account with the suspension of all rebates, rewards, and removal of all verified trading accounts.
“Terms” – The mentioned Terms of business governing all the actions that relate to the execution of your rebate.
“Third Party” – any person or legal entity who is not a part of these terms of service.
“Verified trading account” – A real trading account with our partner broker which is registered with our referral link specified on our website or shown to our reference or the trading account is shown to us as introducing broker (IB).
Verified trading accounts are eligible to earn a rebate, rewards based on client permitted trading activity, and trade volume.
“Visitor” – A person or entity who visits or views the IntraQuotes website.
4. ADMINISTRATION AND MARKETING:
You accept that IntraQuotes may, to administer the terms of the Agreement, from time to time, make direct communication with you by email, electronic chat, or post.
5. REFORMS IN TERMS OF SERVICE:
A. IntraQuotes reserves the right to amend all or any part of the terms or the services at any given time. Any alterations made will be effective immediately upon notice, which IntraQuotes may provide by any means, including, without limitation, posting on the site or by electronic mail.
B. Your continued usage of the services after such notice will be considered as the acceptance of such changes.
C. You can seek when these terms were last updated by referring to the ‘Last Updated’ date at the bottom of these Terms.
D. Make sure you return to this page regularly to secure awareness of the most current version of the Terms.
E. You agree that IntraQuotes shall not be liable to you or any third party for any expulsion or discontinuation of any content on or feature of the service, or any change in any fees or charges for use of the service.
6. REBATE ACCOUNT TERMS
6.1. Scratch card:
- A. The Scratch card does not hold any monetary value until it is redeemed to cash. Once it has been redeemed to cash, reward cash gets added to IntraQuotes rebate user’s account balance.
- B. The reward cash is generated randomly and automatically once a scratch card is redeemed. Any kind of claim on scratch cards shall be denied.
- C. Scratch cards are allocated based on the last 30 days of rebate earnings. If any rebate gets canceled during that period or for that period, then the cashbox allocated for the said period will also be canceled.
- D. The reclaiming request shall get rejected since we essentially prefer IntraQuotes rebate members or IntraQuotes rebate users, to be honest, or truthful with both the parties (partner broker & IntraQuotes).
- E. Any kind of fraud, illegal activities, hate speech, abusive behavior on IntraQuotes site shall generate scratch cards getting canceled.
- F. All existing unredeemed scratch cards shall get canceled if a rebate user account is in the ‘inactive account’ state. Reclaiming scratch card is not applicable.
- G. Scratch card limits: Users can earn a maximum of 2 scratch cards/week including the redeem and unredeemed one. Each scratch card can be redeemed for a maximum value of up to $100. The monthly scratch reward limit is $400.
6.2. Duplicate accounts:
• If a client is exposed to have duplicate accounts, (s)he will have his/her accounts closed and forfeit any rebate, rewards earned.
• Only the original rebate account owner may use their respective account.
• Rebate accounts cannot be shared and are non-transferable.
• One must provide accurate, truthful, and valid information during all stages of membership. Otherwise, the rebate account will be terminated, suspending all rebates, rewards, and scratch cards.
• You may not use a proxy or otherwise in an attempt to mask or reroute connection. Using a proxy/VPN is prohibited.
6.3. Rebate account data access limit:
• All pending rebate accounts get deleted every 60 days from the day of rebate account verification request.
• Users can only view the last 90 days’ recent rebate records, and rebate withdraws records.
• Users can only view the last 30 days’ recent scratch card records.
6.4. Account inactivity:
• If a customer is inactive (not logged in) for more than 180 days, IntraQuotes holds the right to set the balance of the client rebate account to 0 (zero) after 180 days.
• IntraQuotes is obliged to send a notice to the client’s email address (given at the time of registration) a week earlier. Also, IntraQuotes is obliged to send a notice about account balance removal 1 day before the action is taken.
• Account status will also get changed to an ‘inactive account’. During this inactive period, the user will not earn any rebate from any existing verified trading account.
• To re-active the rebate account, customers need to contact our support system. But rebate account balance along with any existent scratch card, cash reward, broker wallet will not be recovered.
• A rebate account with an ‘inactive’ state for more than 365 days shall be removed from our database and will be marked as a terminated account. All records, rebates, scratch cards, rewards will be revoked permanently and cannot be reclaimed.
6.5. Email bounce back:
If the client’s registered email (which the client used while registration) is no longer valid or creating a bounce-back response, then the client rebate will be changed into an inactive account immediately & all rebate account balance, reward balance, referral balance & scratch card will be reset to 0 (zero). The email will be removed from our email list without notification.
6.6. 1% Rebate booster:
It applies only for one time to a client upon agreed term; provided the client makes a proper rating and valuable review for us, 1% extra rebate percentage level will be added with 30 days expiry.
6.7. Review data display:
In the review page, clients can voluntarily either choose to display his/her name or hide his/her name with a generic term as a ‘rebate user’.
6.8. Account termination:
6.8.1 Definition: The client’s account will be discontinued by suspending all rebates, rewards, referral commission, scratch cards. All the rebate account balance will get reset to zero. Rebate account will be removed from the active rebate user list.
6.8.2. IntraQuotes holds the right to close a rebate user account with IntraQuotes any time, for breaking the following rules:
Any money laundering is done by the rebate user.
• If the rebate user withdraws or transfers rebate to other client’s accounts than his or her account, without prior permission, then such user account rebate payment will get terminated and the account will get suspended and canceled without notice.
• Using abusive and offensive language, any kind of misbehavior with our staff, and to the brand including social media, will lead to user account termination.
• If a client misbehaves with the partner broker and IntraQuotes face any kind of loss because of a client, then IntraQuotes have the right to terminate the client’s rebate account without notice by suspending all the rebate, reward, scratch cards.
• If a rebate account gets terminated or suspended then all the account balance will get reset, all the rewards will be removed including the scratch cards, all the trading account will be removed from our rebate list.
6.8.3. Account termination by client’s request:
A user can also request to delete or terminate their rebate account as per their wish. To execute the account termination process, the user needs to write an official email to support confirming the action.
6.9. Rebate Payment:
• We diligently pay all clients according to either the currently listed rates or agreed-upon rates. Rebates and bonus points for products and services that allow refunds are paid after the expiration of the refund period.
• Any custom quotes/offers must be approved in writing. Certain situations can occur that would prevent payments from being debited, i.e. if a partner broker refuses to pay, or if an individual has provided incorrect payment account information.
• IntraQuotes owners, operators, and affiliates shall have no accountability or commitment under any circumstance to issue client payments for any reason, and all payments are issued at our sole discretion.
• If at any time IntraQuotes is unable to collect funds from any partner broker(s) or contracted firms/entities then IntraQuotes reserves the right not to pay clients.
• IntraQuotes shall not be indebted to any client or other parties for any reason regardless of whether IntraQuotes has received compensation based on actions or agreements executed by the client.
• The client agrees to hold IntraQuotes owners, operators, and affiliates harmless from all claims, demands, proceedings, suits, and actions, and all liabilities, losses, and expenses associated with cashback/rebate payments or lack thereof, including payments made based on client instructions and profile settings.
• If a rebate was paid but IntraQuotes does not receive commissions from the partner broker, IntraQuotes has the right to ask for a refund from you. Thus, the client has to be sure that all his or her trading is legal and will not be involved in any type of fraud.
• If a client’s trading was canceled and IntraQuotes do not collect any rebate from the partner broker, the withdrawn money must be refunded by the user in 5 business days.
• Rebate shown on users’ profiles is only informational and could be modified without any notice to the user.
• IntraQuotes has the right to change rebates on the client’s rebate account without notice. Additionally, IntraQuotes has the right to remove rebates from the client’s rebate account, if IntraQuotes do not get the actual money from the trades. (This could happen for example if a client trades arbitrage or makes any other illegal trades).
6.9.1. Fees Incurred Related To Payments:
Some reasonable fees may be incurred by clients as a result of payments. Rebate transfer, Skrill, Perfect Money, Web money. Even other similar costs and the labor associated with these services may be charged to the client’s account and deducted from the rebate payment amount.
A minimum of 1% transactional service charge is applicable on all rebate payment withdrawal, referral commission withdrawal.
6.9.2. Non-refund of rebate payment:
For a rebate payment if a client provides the wrong payment account details, then there shall not be any refund for that rebate payment request. It is the client’s responsibility to provide accurate rebate payment details.
6.10. Client support:
IntraQuotes have the right to discounted rendering support by email, chat, telephone, social media for abusive client’s or a client who is involved in any unsupportive activities as per terms or any illegal activity.
7. REFERRAL OR AFFILIATE TERMS:
7.1. Referral promotion rules:
• Affiliate can promote our rebate service only on a selected platform: 1. Digital or electronic platforms like websites or apps. 2. On any authentic website, platform, or apps with zero spam score.
Disobeying/breaking the above terms can result in the termination of the user’s rebate account.
• Affiliate or rebate users are not allowed to promote our service on any gambling, porn, illegal, drugs-related digital or non-digital platform.
• Any user disobeying this rule, their rebate account will get terminated and all the referral earnings will be suspended permanently.
• Affiliates are forbidden to provide any false, misleading information about our service.
• Any affiliate disobeying this rule shall get terminated with suspending all the referral commissions.
• Affiliates cannot promote themselves or use any kind of false traffic to gain referrals.
8. PARTNER BROKER:
8.1. Partner Broker Dispute:
A. IntraQuotes shall not be liable to any kind of partner brokerage dispute with a client or any illegal activities carried out by the partner broker with clients or others.
B. IntraQuotes is not a financial broker therefore does not handle the client’s money. Rebate users choose partner brokers on their own decision & self-judgment.
Therefore, IntraQuotes is not liable to any kind of loss caused by the partner broker to the rebate users and rebate to the partner broker.
8.2. Promotion and Bonus:
Promotions and bonuses offered by a third party through IntraQuotes are the responsibility of the third party. IntraQuotes will not be liable to a third party failing to deliver or delivering inadequately, on bonus or promotional offers.
10. SITE USAGE:
IntraQuotes reserves the right at any time to change all or any part of these terms or the services. Any changes made will be effective immediately upon notice, which IntraQuotes may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the site or by electronic mail. Your continued use of the services after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. You can determine when these terms were last revised by referring to the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of these Terms. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these Terms. You agree that IntraQuotes shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any elimination or discontinuation of any content on or feature of the service, or for any change in any fees or charges for use of the service.
Unless otherwise stated, IntraQuotes and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on IntraQuotes. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.intraquotes.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.intraquotes.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.intraquotes.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.intraquotes.com
Redistribute content from IntraQuotes (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. IntraQuotes does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or
opinions ofIntraQuotes, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws IntraQuotesshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
- IntraQuotesreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,
patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material
or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities
or unlawful activity.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
- You hereby grant to IntraQuotes a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of IntraQuotes; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of IntraQuotes’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the intraquotes web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Intraquotes and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the intraquotes web site at any time. Advice received via the intraquotes web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Intraquotes and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the intraquotes web site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Intraquotes and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall intraquotes and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the intraquotes web site, with the delay or inability to use the intraquotes web site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the intraquotes web site, or otherwise arising out of
the use of the intraquotes web site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if intraquotes or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Auto rebate levels updated monthly, based on last month’s total cashback earnings. Completely independent and separate.
With auto rebate feature (only for supported brokers) your rebate will automatically be deposited back to your cashback verified trading account. Therefore you can withdraw your cashback directly from your trading account with your broker.
The auto rebate is completely independent and has separate cashback levels. Auto rebates levels get updated monthly.
- If a cashback user earns cashback more than $2000 rebate/cashback last month in total. Then in next month user rebate percentage will get changed to 85% rebate for that month.
- If a cashback user earns cashback above $500 and between $500 to $2000 last a month in total. Then in next month user rebate percentage will get changed to 70% rebate for that month.
- If a cashback user earns cashback above $0 and below $500 last month in total. Then in next month user rebate percentage will get changed to a 50% rebate for that month.
Rebate change will apply between Month 1st calendar date to 5th calendar date.
Rebates are deposited by the partner broker directly, therefore any error, dispute regarding auto rebate from the partner broker side, INTRAQUOTES shall not be liable.
or any kind of fraud or forgery with the auto rebate, INTRAQUOTES has the right to terminate Auto rebate for the verified trading account added in the cashback trading account list.
Scratch cards or any rewards are not applicable to Auto rebates.
Acknowledgment & Acceptance
By completing the cashback signup process and registering to intraquotes or subscribing to intraquotes products via mql5.com, you agree to be bound to the following terms of service for intraquotes.com (from this point on referred to as “IntraQuotes”). Please read the following carefully as it sets forth your rights and obligations to the services that IntraQuotes provides to you. If you do not agree with the following statements, it is illegal and prohibited for you to continue to sign up or subscribe for the services and to become a member.
IntraQuotes shall not be liable for any kind of partner brokerage dispute with cashback members or any illegal activities done by the partner broker to cashback members or others. IntraQuotes is not a financial broker therefore does not handle the client’s money. Users choose partner brokers with their own will & self judgment. Therefore IntraQuotes is not liable for any kind of loss occurred by the partner broker to the cashback users and cashback users to partner broker.
Promotion and Bonus
Promotions and bonuses offered by a third party through IntraQuotes are the responsibility of the third party. IntraQuotes will no be liable for a third party failing to deliver, or delivering inadequately, on bonus or promotional offers.
Cashback account registration & participation requirements:
- Cashback account registration is open to all residents who are above 18+ years old. But there are some brokers who do not allow certain counties for using their brokerage services. So it is recommended to check out specific brokerage page for more details. The payment processor which we use does not allow certain countries to be sending payment.
- Only one account per member is allowed. Multiple accounts per household are allowed. You are welcome to refer your family, friends, and others; but cannot refer yourself. Members found to have duplicate accounts will have their accounts closed and forfeit any points earned. Only the original account owner may use their account. No account can be shared and accounts are non-transferable.
- You must provide accurate, truthful, and valid information during all stages of membership. Otherwise, membership will be revoked.
- You may not use a proxy or otherwise attempt to mask or reroute connection. Using a proxy/VPN is not permitted.
- Harassment or bullying of anyone is not allowed. Examples of cyberbullying include mean text messages or emails, rumors sent by email or posted on social networking sites, and embarrassing pictures, videos, websites, or fake profiles.
- You agree to not exploit, distribute, or publicly inform other members of any error, miscue, or bug that gives an unintended advantage; violate any applicable laws or regulations; promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, bots, cheats, emulators, or hacks for the Services. Breaking of these terms & conditions cause legal against member.
- All pending accounts get deleted on every 60 days from the day of account verification request.
- User can only view last 90 days recent cashback records.
- User can only view last 90 days recent cashback withdraw records
- User can only view last 30 days recent scratch card records
If a user is inactive (not logged in) for longer 180 days IntraQuotes holds the right to set the balance of the user account to 0 (zero) after 180 days. IntraQuotes is obliged to send a notice to the user’s email address (which was used at the registration) a week earlier. Also, IntraQuotes is obliged to send a notice about account balance removal 1 day before the action.
Account status will also get changed to “inactive”. During this inactive period, user will not earn any cashback from any existing verified trading account. In order to re-active account, user needs to contact suppport. But cashback account balance along with any existing scratch card, cash reward, broker wallet will not be retrieved.
An account with an “inactive” state for more than 365 days shall be removed from our database and will be marked as “closed”. All records will be removed permanently and can not be retrieved.
Email bounce back:
If the user registered email (which user used to register at Intraquotes cashback site) is no longer valid or creating a bounce-back response. Then the user account will be marked as “inactive” immediately & all account balance, reward balance, referral balance & scratch card will be reset to 0 (zero). The email will be removed from our email list without notification.
IntraQuotes diligently pays all clients according to either the currently listed rates or agreed upon rate. Rebates and bonus points for products and services that allow refunds are paid after the expiration of the refund period. Any custom quotes/offers must be approved in writing. Certain situations can occur that would prevent payments from being made i.e. if a broker refuses to pay, or if an individual has provided incorrect payment information.
IntraQuotes owners, operators, and affiliates shall have no liability or obligation under any circumstance to issue client payments for any reason, and all payments are issued at our sole discretion. If at any time IntraQuotes becomes unable to collect funds from any broker(s) or contracted firms/entities then IntraQuotes reserves the right not to pay clients. IntraQuotes shall not be indebted to any client or other parties for any reason regardless of whether IntraQuotes has received compensation based on actions or agreements executed by the client. Client agrees to hold IntraQuotes owners, operators, and affiliates harmless from all claims, demands, proceedings, suits, and actions, and all liabilities, losses, and expenses associated with cash back payments or lack thereof, including payments made based on client instructions and profile settings.
If cashback was paid but IntraQuotes does not receive commissions from your forex broker, IntraQuotes has the right to ask for a refund from you. Thus, the client has to be sure, that all his or her trading is legal and will not be involved in any type of fraud. If a clients trading were canceled and IntraQuotes do not collect any cashback from the broker, the withdrew money has to be refunded by the user in 5 business days. Cashback shown on users’ profile is only informational and could be modified without any notice to the client. IntraQuotes has the right to change cashback and rebates on users’ profiles without notice. Plus, IntraQuotes has the right to remove cashback from users’ profile if IntraQuotes do not get the actual money from the trades. (This could happen for example if a client trades arbitrage or makes any other illegal trades)
Fees Incurred Related To Payments
Certain reasonable fees may be incurred by clients as a result of payments. Wire fees, skrill and other similar costs and the labor associated with these services may be charged to the clients account and deducted from the payment amount.
Accuracy of Information
The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders to make independent decisions. owners, operators, and affiliates have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, however, do not guarantee its accuracy, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the content or your inability to access the website, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notifications sent through this website.
Links to Third Party Sites
The IntraQuotes Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of IntraQuotes and IntraQuotes is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. IntraQuotes is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. IntraQuotes is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IntraQuotes of the site or any association with its operators.
We have the right to close a cashback user account with INTRAQUOTES any time, for breaking the following rules:
- Any money laundering is done by the user. If the user withdraws the cashback or transfer rebate to other user’s accounts than his or her own account, without permission, then such user account rebate payment will get terminated and the account will get suspended and terminated without notice.
- Using abusive and foul language, any kind of misbehave with our stuff, and to the brand including social media, will lead to user account termination.
If a cashback account gets terminated or suspended then all the account balance will get reset, all the rewards will be removed including the scratch cards, all the trading account will be removed from our cashback list.
Account termination by user request:
Users can also request to delete or terminate their cashback account as per their wish. To execute the account termination process, users need to write an official email to support confirming the action.
Last Updated: 5th June, 2020
© 2017-2020 IntraQuotes | Registration No. 482013140 (India) | All rights reserved.
Risk Warning: Trading CFDs, Forex, stocks, derivatives is highly speculative and carries a high level of risk. 73.57% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading Forex, CFDs, derivatives stocks with our partner brokers or with our products. These products may not be suitable for everyone and you should ensure you understand the risks involved. Please read our full risk disclosure